It has been a busy week here at Mud Puddles to Meteors, and as it turns out, there were a lot of interesting things happening out in the world as well. Here are a few interesting reads for your weekend.
– You’ve heard of elephant graveyards? Here is a whale graveyard with an unexpected origin.
– Here are some truly stunning photographs of black holes like you have never seen them before. Amazing.
– Swans as invasive species? Who knew?
– A good day for NASA: the discovery of 715 new planets!
– That is a very, very old piece of cheese.
If you have come across something interesting that you would like to share please leave a link in the comments. Thank you!